Just got a parking ticket

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ThreeRivers

Silver

Just got a parking ticket

Postby ThreeRivers » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 pm

I've been accepted to 9 schools / still 4 pending

I'm about 95% sure I'll be attending 1 of 2 schools (that I've already been accepted to).

Should I inform just the 2 schools I will likely to attend, inform all 13 of these schools, inform the 2 I might attend / the 4 pending (even though won't attend those), or wait until I'm sure which school I'll attend then inform them?

Not sure what would cover me C&F wise

edit: Also I know just to inform the schools that asked about parking tickets on the apps

Lord Randolph McDuff

Gold

Re: Just got a parking ticket

Postby Lord Randolph McDuff » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Ha ha ha

ThreeRivers

Silver

Postby ThreeRivers » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Lol, I'm not a panicked "OMGZ WHAT TO DO NOW WILL I HAVE NO CHANCE OF ATTENDING / BE SCREWED!!!!" I'm just not sure if it is standard procedure to update a parking ticket if a school asked about parking tickets on their app Idk what is so lulz worthy

JCFindley

Silver

Postby JCFindley » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:I've been accepted to 9 schools / still 4 pending

I'm about 95% sure I'll be attending 1 of 2 schools (that I've already been accepted to).

Should I inform just the 2 schools I will likely to attend, inform all 13 of these schools, inform the 2 I might attend / the 4 pending (even though won't attend those), or wait until I'm sure which school I'll attend then inform them?

Not sure what would cover me C&F wise

edit: Also I know just to inform the schools that asked about parking tickets on the apps

Dude, you're done; I'm not even sure you can be admitted to the bar now.....

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

If they asked about parking tickets and you still have an app that isn't withdrawn I would let them know.....

But I am anal like that....

JC

Excellent117

Bronze

Postby Excellent117 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Most schools exclude minor traffic violations, which I'm pretty sure parking ticket falls under, from their C&F sections. If you are really worried look over the applications and see if they asked for them.

ThreeRivers

Silver

Postby ThreeRivers » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Yea, I just looked at the 2 schools I might attend and the 4 pending apps. One actually asked about parking tickets and another had an "any other character and fitness that might........." type of questions. So I just e-mailed them about it. I'm too lazy to look at all the schools that accepted me that I will probably withdrawal from in a week or so (plus don't see how not informing them could hurt me).

Thanks for the input!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�