Just got a parking ticket

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ThreeRivers

Just got a parking ticket

Postby ThreeRivers » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 pm

I've been accepted to 9 schools / still 4 pending

I'm about 95% sure I'll be attending 1 of 2 schools (that I've already been accepted to).

Should I inform just the 2 schools I will likely to attend, inform all 13 of these schools, inform the 2 I might attend / the 4 pending (even though won't attend those), or wait until I'm sure which school I'll attend then inform them?

Not sure what would cover me C&F wise

edit: Also I know just to inform the schools that asked about parking tickets on the apps

Lord Randolph McDuff

Re: Just got a parking ticket

Postby Lord Randolph McDuff » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Ha ha ha

ThreeRivers

Postby ThreeRivers » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Lol, I'm not a panicked "OMGZ WHAT TO DO NOW WILL I HAVE NO CHANCE OF ATTENDING / BE SCREWED!!!!" I'm just not sure if it is standard procedure to update a parking ticket if a school asked about parking tickets on their app Idk what is so lulz worthy

JCFindley

Postby JCFindley » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:I've been accepted to 9 schools / still 4 pending

I'm about 95% sure I'll be attending 1 of 2 schools (that I've already been accepted to).

Should I inform just the 2 schools I will likely to attend, inform all 13 of these schools, inform the 2 I might attend / the 4 pending (even though won't attend those), or wait until I'm sure which school I'll attend then inform them?

Not sure what would cover me C&F wise

edit: Also I know just to inform the schools that asked about parking tickets on the apps

Dude, you're done; I'm not even sure you can be admitted to the bar now.....

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

If they asked about parking tickets and you still have an app that isn't withdrawn I would let them know.....

But I am anal like that....

JC

Excellent117

Postby Excellent117 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Most schools exclude minor traffic violations, which I'm pretty sure parking ticket falls under, from their C&F sections. If you are really worried look over the applications and see if they asked for them.

ThreeRivers

Postby ThreeRivers » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Yea, I just looked at the 2 schools I might attend and the 4 pending apps. One actually asked about parking tickets and another had an "any other character and fitness that might........." type of questions. So I just e-mailed them about it. I'm too lazy to look at all the schools that accepted me that I will probably withdrawal from in a week or so (plus don't see how not informing them could hurt me).

Thanks for the input!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”