C & F Question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Anon2222

New

C & F Question

Post by Anon2222 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 pm

After seeing some posts on here about disclosing traffic tickets, I went back and looked over my submitted applications. Of the 9 or so schools I applied to, only 1 requires that you disclose traffic violations (all other apps tell you to disclose anything EXCEPT traffic violations). The school that I have decided to go do is not one that requires disclosue of traffic violations. So my question is, for the one school that I applied to (and was accepted at ) that requires you to disclose traffic tickets, should I email them and let them know that I forgot to disclose it? Or should I just withdraw my application and not worry about it.

I'm just worried about when it comes to the C&F part of the bar that it could raise a red flag that I didn't disclose that. Does the Bar have access to applications that you withdrew from schools?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

NoJob

Bronze

Re: C & F Question

Post by NoJob » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Anon2222 wrote:After seeing some posts on here about disclosing traffic tickets, I went back and looked over my submitted applications. Of the 9 or so schools I applied to, only 1 requires that you disclose traffic violations (all other apps tell you to disclose anything EXCEPT traffic violations). The school that I have decided to go do is not one that requires disclosue of traffic violations. So my question is, for the one school that I applied to (and was accepted at ) that requires you to disclose traffic tickets, should I email them and let them know that I forgot to disclose it? Or should I just withdraw my application and not worry about it.

I'm just worried about when it comes to the C&F part of the bar that it could raise a red flag that I didn't disclose that. Does the Bar have access to applications that you withdrew from schools?

More importantly, unless you are going to HYS, drop out now. Even doc review will disapper with the advent of e-discovery.

splitbrain

Silver

Post by splitbrain » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm

NoJob wrote:
Anon2222 wrote:After seeing some posts on here about disclosing traffic tickets, I went back and looked over my submitted applications. Of the 9 or so schools I applied to, only 1 requires that you disclose traffic violations (all other apps tell you to disclose anything EXCEPT traffic violations). The school that I have decided to go do is not one that requires disclosue of traffic violations. So my question is, for the one school that I applied to (and was accepted at ) that requires you to disclose traffic tickets, should I email them and let them know that I forgot to disclose it? Or should I just withdraw my application and not worry about it.

More importantly, unless you are going to HYS, drop out now. Even doc review will disapper with the advent of e-discovery.
Seriously, get a jerb.

OP: You're fine. If they didn't ask, you don't need to disclose. If you want to be 100% sure (instead of merely 99%), you can always e-mail the school and confirm. Nothing bad will happen if you do this :) .

NoJob

Bronze

Post by NoJob » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

splitbrain wrote:
NoJob wrote:

Seriously, get a jerb.

OP: You're fine. If they didn't ask, you don't need to disclose. If you want to be 100% sure (instead of merely 99%), you can always e-mail the school and confirm. Nothing bad will happen if you do this :) .
Have one. OP, google "Inside the Law School Scam" and read it now.

NoJob

Bronze

Post by NoJob » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm

OP, also take a look at the class action lawsuits against some of the law schools alleging FRAUD against the students by the law schools. See http://anziskalaw.com/Filed_Complaints.html

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 pm

NoJob wrote:OP, also take a look at the class action lawsuits against some of the law schools alleging FRAUD against the students by the law schools. See http://anziskalaw.com/Filed_Complaints.html
Shut the fuck up

splitbrain

Silver

Post by splitbrain » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 pm

NJ are you just going to be trolling all day, or what?

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

NoJob= MTal alt.

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 pm

stillwater wrote:NoJob= MTal alt.
He's not, though he might as well be. I've banned him and told him to knock off the trolling. When he comes back, feel free to report him if he continues derailing threads. A moderator will take care of it. OP, the thread's been pretty solidly derailed at this point, so you're free to restart the thread if you'd like. If you'd like to do that, shoot me a PM and I'll lock this one.

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Anon2222 wrote:I'm just worried about when it comes to the C&F part of the bar that it could raise a red flag that I didn't disclose that. Does the Bar have access to applications that you withdrew from schools?
It takes about 20 minutes to get this cleared up by calling up the school and letting them know, following up with an e-mail so you have a record. That's worth the peace of mind you'll get.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”