TLS Founder (Ken DeLeon) - on nationwide TV

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
vpintz

Re: TLS Founder (Ken DeLeon) - on nationwide TV

Postby vpintz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 am

bernaldiaz wrote:I'm LOLing either way.

nucky thompson

Postby nucky thompson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:15 am

Wow. Did you just try and guilt me because you got hit by a car? I am not some cold hearted machine.... I do have compassion but sorry ken, my initial comments were in response to your promotional original post... You are supposed to be so smart and successful, but you didnt know the title of your OP and content were so far removed from the conclusion (this was dne for you!) Just wanted people to know there could be success outside of law huh? How come you never actually said that in the OP? You got a 175 on the LSAT... Pretty sure if that was the purpose of your original post it would have shown through a little more.

Guess what?? Bad things happen to people all the time, not just "sexy" people... And fighters will fight and work toward their dreams. You have done this. Excellent for you, in all sincerity... But you're an asshole. You earn success, now you get on your website and direct your lemmings to watch your nationwide interview and read your awesome frontage NYT article... Act like you've been there dude. Being proud of your success does not equal being a braggart. You, ken, are a braggart.

You're supposed to be some successful businessman, THE top real estate man... But you act like this? Really?

Edit: I never forgave you for being a pompous asshole, I said I'd over look it to find the good in things.

vpintz

Postby vpintz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 am

nucky thompson wrote:Edit: I never forgave you for being a pompous asshole, I said I'd over look it to find the good in things.

hey guess what
no1curr

STLMizzou

Postby STLMizzou » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 am

tagz

lulz

burgz

Postby 20121109 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 am

nucky thompson wrote:Wow. Did you just try and guilt me because you got hit by a car? I am not some cold hearted machine.... I do have compassion but sorry ken, my initial comments were in response to your promotional original post... You are supposed to be so smart and successful, but you didnt know the title of your OP and content were so far removed from the conclusion (this was dne for you!) Just wanted people to know there could be success outside of law huh? How come you never actually said that in the OP? You got a 175 on the LSAT... Pretty sure if that was the purpose of your original post it would have shown through a little more.

Guess what?? Bad things happen to people all the time, not just "sexy" people... And fighters will fight and work toward their dreams. You have done this. Excellent for you, in all sincerity... But you're an asshole. You earn success, now you get on your website and direct your lemmings to watch your nationwide interview and read your awesome frontage NYT article... Act like you've been there dude. Being proud of your success does not equal being a braggart. You, ken, are a braggart.

You're supposed to be some successful businessman, THE top real estate man... But you act like this? Really?

Edit: I never forgave you for being a pompous asshole, I said I'd over look it to find the good in things.

Dude. Seriously. Just shut up.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 am

nucky thompson wrote:--ImageRemoved--

vpintz

Postby vpintz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
nucky thompson wrote:--ImageRemoved--

This is wonderful. :lol:

nucky thompson

Postby nucky thompson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 am

It is no surprise the people posting are ignoring the merits of what I have written... Nor is it a surprise you all have huge post counts.

vpintz

Postby vpintz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 am

nucky thompson wrote:It is no surprise the people posting are ignoring the merits of what I have written...

that's because you're posting some truly stupid shit. hth

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

nucky thompson wrote:It is no surprise the people posting are ignoring the dunce.

vpintz

Postby vpintz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

stillwater wrote:
nucky thompson wrote:It is no surprise the people posting are ignoring the dunce.

You. I like you.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

kaiser wrote:Do you have aspergers or something? Just let it go, man. Stop reverting to the same thing. You called him out and he apologized, yet you are still on him. Give it a rest and grow up a bit.

nucky thompson wrote:Haha... No I do not. It would be very easy to let it go if everyone (ken included) stopped acting the the OP is not blatant self promotion.

*Accessing human emotion file*

beep boop beep beep

--ImageRemoved--

*convincing case made*

*powering down*

Geetar Man

Postby Geetar Man » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

D. H2Oman wrote:
kaiser wrote:Do you have aspergers or something? Just let it go, man. Stop reverting to the same thing. You called him out and he apologized, yet you are still on him. Give it a rest and grow up a bit.

nucky thompson wrote:Haha... No I do not. It would be very easy to let it go if everyone (ken included) stopped acting the the OP is not blatant self promotion.

*Accessing human emotion file*

beep boop beep beep

--ImageRemoved--

*convincing case made*

*powering down*

HAHAHAHA This post is hilarious.

drdolittle

Postby drdolittle » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:--ImageRemoved--

D. H2Oman wrote:*Accessing human emotion file*

beep boop beep beep

--ImageRemoved--

*convincing case made*

*powering down*

:lol:, but to be fair these pics approximate much of the TLS "community", no?

Nulli Secundus

Postby Nulli Secundus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Fucky, u jelly?

Postby 062914123 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 pm

nucky thompson wrote:Wow. Did you just try and guilt me because you got hit by a car? I am not some cold hearted machine.... I do have compassion but sorry ken, my initial comments were in response to your promotional original post... You are supposed to be so smart and successful, but you didnt know the title of your OP and content were so far removed from the conclusion (this was dne for you!) Just wanted people to know there could be success outside of law huh? How come you never actually said that in the OP? You got a 175 on the LSAT... Pretty sure if that was the purpose of your original post it would have shown through a little more.

You never forgave him. What are you, his fucking ex-girlfriend or something? Fucking blowhard, go get AIDS.

nucky thompson

Postby nucky thompson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Ken said I forgave him because he had cancer.... Which never happened. I specifically said ken does not need to apologize for anything, as he is the king of the castle - but a subtle brag is a subtle brag - this whole thread is a result of ken/everyone else denyin what is so obvious : ken is extreamly pompous.

Jaeger

Postby Jaeger » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Ken said I forgave him because he had cancer.... Which never happened. I specifically said ken does not need to apologize for anything, as he is the king of the castle

nucky thompson

Postby nucky thompson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Ken clearly gives a fuck... People that don't give a fuck, dont subtle brag

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 pm

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

nucky thompson wrote:Ken said I forgave him because he had cancer.... Which never happened. I specifically said ken does not need to apologize for anything, as he is the king of the castle - but a subtle brag is a subtle brag - this whole thread is a result of ken/everyone else denyin what is so obvious : ken is extreamly pompous.

Go. The. Fuck. Away.

Postby 062914123 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 pm

bee wrote:
bjsesq wrote:
nucky thompson wrote:Ken said I forgave him because he had cancer.... Which never happened. I specifically said ken does not need to apologize for anything, as he is the king of the castle - but a subtle brag is a subtle brag - this whole thread is a result of ken/everyone else denyin what is so obvious : ken is extreamly pompous.

Go. The. Fuck. Away.

This.

Also, how is this misspelling even possible? It's too strange to be a typo, yet there's no way he could've made it this far in life without learning how to spell "extremely."

Fucky was thinking of cream when he wrote this.

nucky thompson

Postby nucky thompson » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:24 pm

i really cannot describe how predictable/entertaining it is to watch the TLS masses react to an undisputed critique of their beloved leader.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”