Law School Numbers Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
wallflower1987

New

Law School Numbers

Post by wallflower1987 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 am

I imagine most of you guys are on Law School Numbers, but if you aren't, I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage everybody to create an account there! It's really helpful to everyone, and it is a good way to meet people with similar stats and find out where they are getting in and how much money they are getting, as well as when they completed their application compared to when they received a decision. It also lets you sort admission charts by year so you can see who is getting in THIS year easily. It's an awesome site, check it out if you don't already have a profile there. It's a nice supplemental resource to TLS (but without the forums) and it's one more way to kill time while waiting on acceptances. Hope you guys will take a look!

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Re: Law School Numbers

Post by Mal Reynolds » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:09 am

wallflower1987 wrote:I imagine most of you guys are on Law School Numbers, but if you aren't, I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage everybody to create an account there! It's really helpful to everyone, and it is a good way to meet people with similar stats and find out where they are getting in and how much money they are getting, as well as when they completed their application compared to when they received a decision. It also lets you sort admission charts by year so you can see who is getting in THIS year easily. It's an awesome site, check it out if you don't already have a profile there. It's a nice supplemental resource to TLS (but without the forums) and it's one more way to kill time while waiting on acceptances. Hope you guys will take a look!

--ImageRemoved--

wallflower1987

New

Post by wallflower1987 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:17 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:
wallflower1987 wrote:I imagine most of you guys are on Law School Numbers, but if you aren't, I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage everybody to create an account there! It's really helpful to everyone, and it is a good way to meet people with similar stats and find out where they are getting in and how much money they are getting, as well as when they completed their application compared to when they received a decision. It also lets you sort admission charts by year so you can see who is getting in THIS year easily. It's an awesome site, check it out if you don't already have a profile there. It's a nice supplemental resource to TLS (but without the forums) and it's one more way to kill time while waiting on acceptances. Hope you guys will take a look!

--ImageRemoved--
Worth posting. Thank you very much. Hope anybody who has not signed up with LSN will do so, though.

Nulli Secundus

Gold

Post by Nulli Secundus » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 am

vpintz

Silver

Post by vpintz » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

Oh good, I see that this thread is just as stupid/pointless as the other one.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

MachineLemon

Bronze

Post by MachineLemon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 am

To be fair, I have seen a lot of new posters asking admissions Qs--probably last minute applicants. They may not have an LSN account and should def make one.

seahawk32

Bronze

Post by seahawk32 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:13 pm

MachineLemon wrote:To be fair, I have seen a lot of new posters asking admissions Qs--probably last minute applicants. They may not have an LSN account and should def make one.
+1

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”