anti-Israel bias in law schools

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
zanda

Re: anti-Israel bias in law schools

Postby zanda » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 pm

It's not an issue. The only class in which it was sort of an issue was International Law, and even there we only spent about 20 minutes on Israel.

Signed,

3L at CCN who likes Israel a whole lot

moneybagsphd

Postby moneybagsphd » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Seoulless wrote:I'm leaning towards taking the LSAT in October because it would most likely mean the difference between a 173 in June and a 180 in October. Every point helps when you are applying to a top school.

mattviphky

Postby mattviphky » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

I didn't realize that 12 year olds could get into law school. You must be really smart.

BillsFan9907

Postby BillsFan9907 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Shooter wrote:
Seoulless wrote:
snehpets wrote:What makes you think one exists at all? Based on your Gaza debate thread I think you're probably just looking for an argument.

It is a well known fact that Ivy League schools have becoming disgustingly anti-Israel over the past 10 years. There are is a plethora of articles on the subject. I am uncertain the degree to which this would leak into their law schools, where international political affairs are far less important. Nonetheless, it's a legitimate leading question.

FTFY

EDIT: FTFY as well.

I love the whole internet lingo thing. I always wanted to learn it when I was back in college. I mean, I felt those guys with their uber speak were so cool. Can you tutor me? I want to be cool like you, I think it will help me get girls. I mean, I can just see myself saying FTFY and girls going wild. Damn, and especially when they hear how I go around correcting people's grammar on online message boards.

Screw Neil Strauss, man, you are my new Guru...

BillsFan9907

Postby BillsFan9907 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

mattviphky wrote:I didn't realize that 12 year olds could get into law school. You must be really smart.

No, not all that smart. My parents are uber rich and went around to all the law schools saying that if you dont admit our 12 year old, we will pay mattviphky to insult you, because his insults are really offensive and hurtful... It works to say the least.

No seriously tho, if i don't get into some places, can you get my back? I'm sure your capable of writing some really scathing stuff.

Shooter

Postby Shooter » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm

I think my post demonstrates an important point.

While there is likely no anti-Israel bias at top law schools, I have to assume there is a bias against poor grammar.

Looks like the system's been rigged against you... :oops:

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm

OP gets a timeout.

/thread

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”