Withdrawing App Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
clarified_butter

Bronze

Withdrawing App

Post by clarified_butter » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

I need to withdraw an application...do any applicants ever do this after an app has been submitted? I'm new to this, so please excuse me. What is the best way of going about this? Thanks in advance :)

josh43299

Bronze

Re: Withdrawing App

Post by josh43299 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

clarified_butter wrote:I need to withdraw an application...do any applicants ever do this after an app has been submitted? I'm new to this, so please excuse me. What is the best way of going about this? Thanks in advance :)
Do a search for this in the "search forum" box.

clarified_butter

Bronze

Post by clarified_butter » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm looking to withdraw an application that hasn't been reviewed yet...the forum search only offers advice for people already accepted. I haven't been accepted yet.

KevinP

Silver

Post by KevinP » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Send them an email that tells them you'll be withdrawing. It doesn't matter whether they've started reviewing your application yet. I withdrew one of my applications before it went UR.

Dear X:

Thank you for your consideration, but I am withdrawing my application. (Something along these lines, not this message exactly)

Sincerely,
Y
LSAC #: L123456

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 5&t=153408

clarified_butter

Bronze

Post by clarified_butter » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Thanks Kevin
KevinP wrote:Send them an email that tells them you'll be withdrawing. It doesn't matter whether they've started reviewing your application yet. I withdrew one of my applications before it went UR.

Dear X:

Thank you for your consideration, but I am withdrawing my application. (Something along these lines, not this message exactly)

Sincerely,
Y
LSAC #: L123456

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 5&t=153408

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”