The title says it all. I've been under review for about three months now at one of my schools, and I've heard nothing. Is now a good time to send it that LOCI? Or should I wait for a decision.
Also, in terms of LOCI for waitlists, if the letter says that apps will not be reviewed until May, when should the LOCI go out?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1