Do I have to just transmit my application? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3pumpkin

New

Do I have to just transmit my application?

Post by 3pumpkin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:19 pm

my LSAT score is 163, and my under GPA 3.5 and I am getting MS Accountancy degree this February. I start working as a tax accountant on D.C this June 2012.

I am doomed because I couldn't finish my application yet, so I might have to apply next cycle if I don't get any admissions. I finished everything except LOR, and still waiting for it. The thing is GWU(PT)doesn't require any LOR, and I can submit it right now, but I am so nervous for applying later and later. Do you think I have to just submit my application before LOR processed on LSAC?
GWU(PT) homepage says they will not delay consideration in this case. Is there any chance to receive admission without LORs? or is it ok to submit it right now, and send my LOR later?

lawhaus

New

Re: Do I have to just transmit my application?

Post by lawhaus » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 am

Since you've a job as a tax accountant, you're late in the application cycle, and your LSAT is not stellar (although still better than most of the population!), I recommend you aim for higher LSAT + apply next cycle.

EDIT: in regards to LOR, you've already done the work (asking for them), why not use them and possibly gain admissions @ higher school as well. It seems like you're rushing in an application. BUT you seem confident for the PT program there, so just send it; LSAC will send a update once the LOR comes in either way

3pumpkin

New

Re: Do I have to just transmit my application?

Post by 3pumpkin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 am

Thank you for the answer! I will do my best for this cycle, and maybe I have to study LSAT one more time for next cycle.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”