Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
DoctorLaw

Bronze

Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Post by DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 pm

The title says it all, I am not in college anymore so I dont have a letter for pell grant and from work I dont have W-2 yet... It takes 10 days to process aswell, so I was wondering if anyone has a fee waiver code that they can Message me,

Thanks.

pifhib2

New

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Post by pifhib2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm

That sounds mighty sketchy. One would think that 'individual' fee waivers were meant for a particular 'individual.' Have you asked Fordham? It seems like they would be the best source for a fee waiver.

Gail

Silver

Post by Gail » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Delete this now. No one quote him. If you're ever exposed, DoctorLaw, this would be an immediate red flag to anyone.

This isn't thepiratebay. This is a law school fee waiver. Law is very into the ethics and rules and things, y'know. This definitely messes with that.

DoctorLaw

Bronze

Post by DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Gosh, i was just asking, I already asked fordham and I have shared that.. Their requirment is submitting one of these documents, pell grant letter, w-2, which I dont have and the deadline for app is march 1,

Individual code meaning the one you get from a LSAC fair, while visiting ls tables..

DoctorLaw

Bronze

Post by DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Gail wrote:Delete this now. No one quote him. If you're ever exposed, DoctorLaw, this would be an immediate red flag to anyone.

This isn't thepiratebay. This is a law school fee waiver. Law is very into the ethics and rules and things, y'know. This definitely messes with that.
Why isnt this piratebay :(

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Killingly

Silver

Post by Killingly » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 pm

DoctorLaw wrote:Gosh, i was just asking, I already asked fordham and I have shared that.. Their requirment is submitting one of these documents, pell grant letter, w-2, which I dont have and the deadline for app is march 1,

Individual code meaning the one you get from a LSAC fair, while visiting ls tables..
You can also submit a pay stub. That's what I did, and got a waiver in a week. Also:
This code is non-transferrable and is invalidated once submitted.

DoctorLaw

Bronze

Post by DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Killingly wrote:
DoctorLaw wrote:Gosh, i was just asking, I already asked fordham and I have shared that.. Their requirment is submitting one of these documents, pell grant letter, w-2, which I dont have and the deadline for app is march 1,

You can also submit a pay stub. That's what I did, and got a waiver in a week. Also:
This code is non-transferrable and is invalidated once submitted.
Oh is that the case, i thought the code yoou get from the lsac fairs is a universal code for the upcoming cycle,

If not then disregard this thread, thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”