Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
DoctorLaw
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 pm

The title says it all, I am not in college anymore so I dont have a letter for pell grant and from work I dont have W-2 yet... It takes 10 days to process aswell, so I was wondering if anyone has a fee waiver code that they can Message me,


Thanks.

pifhib2
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby pifhib2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm

That sounds mighty sketchy. One would think that 'individual' fee waivers were meant for a particular 'individual.' Have you asked Fordham? It seems like they would be the best source for a fee waiver.

User avatar
Gail
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby Gail » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Delete this now. No one quote him. If you're ever exposed, DoctorLaw, this would be an immediate red flag to anyone.


This isn't thepiratebay. This is a law school fee waiver. Law is very into the ethics and rules and things, y'know. This definitely messes with that.

User avatar
DoctorLaw
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Gosh, i was just asking, I already asked fordham and I have shared that.. Their requirment is submitting one of these documents, pell grant letter, w-2, which I dont have and the deadline for app is march 1,

Individual code meaning the one you get from a LSAC fair, while visiting ls tables..

User avatar
DoctorLaw
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Gail wrote:Delete this now. No one quote him. If you're ever exposed, DoctorLaw, this would be an immediate red flag to anyone.


This isn't thepiratebay. This is a law school fee waiver. Law is very into the ethics and rules and things, y'know. This definitely messes with that.


Why isnt this piratebay :(

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby Killingly » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 pm

DoctorLaw wrote:Gosh, i was just asking, I already asked fordham and I have shared that.. Their requirment is submitting one of these documents, pell grant letter, w-2, which I dont have and the deadline for app is march 1,

Individual code meaning the one you get from a LSAC fair, while visiting ls tables..


You can also submit a pay stub. That's what I did, and got a waiver in a week. Also:

This code is non-transferrable and is invalidated once submitted.

User avatar
DoctorLaw
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: Does anyone have an individual Fordham fee waiver code?

Postby DoctorLaw » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Killingly wrote:
DoctorLaw wrote:Gosh, i was just asking, I already asked fordham and I have shared that.. Their requirment is submitting one of these documents, pell grant letter, w-2, which I dont have and the deadline for app is march 1,

Individual code meaning the one you get from a LSAC fair, while visiting ls tables..


You can also submit a pay stub. That's what I did, and got a waiver in a week. Also:

This code is non-transferrable and is invalidated once submitted.


Oh is that the case, i thought the code yoou get from the lsac fairs is a universal code for the upcoming cycle,

If not then disregard this thread, thanks!




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 0heL, midwestkid06, modestproposal and 7 guests