(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1211
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
I have the option to hold my application until the February score gets in, but then there will be less seats. So, if my score does not improve i will be hurting my chances at getting in. This is possible, but i have been prepping at 170-172 so far. My question is wouldn't it be safer to continue as is and try to get in with my current numbers? Do i risk getting rejected, or is a wait list a sure thing? Is it harder to get off the wait list than it is to get a seat after Feb scores are in? Should i hold my applications?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CPA-->JD, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests