How to add GPA addendum attachment

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Duramax80

How to add GPA addendum attachment

Postby Duramax80 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

How do I add a GPA addendum attachment if the law school I am applying to does not have an attachment selection for my gpa?

It has C&F, Personal Statement, and Resume attachment selections, but not GPA addendum attachment selection....

I need to send my GPA addendum and I dont want to have to email it to them disconnected from my original application.

Duramax80

Re: How to add GPA addendum attachment

Postby Duramax80 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm

what if they only have 2 slots? I have a Resume, PS, C&F addendum and a GPA addendum that I need to send. FIU, for example, only has a C&F addendum and a PS slot. I have nowhere to attach the other things. What do i do?

OSUDEVIL

Postby OSUDEVIL » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

If you preview the app that gets sent to them, there is nothing that states that you uploaded the PS in the PS spot in writing. So maybe just add the addendum to the same file in your PS, but on a new page after it? It will look fine in the app the schools get I think? Just a thought, but calling may be a good idea as well to be sure.

BigBlueLaw

Postby BigBlueLaw » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Duramax80 wrote:what if they only have 2 slots? I have a Resume, PS, C&F addendum and a GPA addendum that I need to send. FIU, for example, only has a C&F addendum and a PS slot. I have nowhere to attach the other things. What do i do?

I called a bunch of schools about this and they said to just attach two essays into one document with a page break and a header that clearly shows where one ends and the other begins.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”