Updating a file

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lblelalr

New

Updating a file

Postby lblelalr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 am

I was held at Harvard and the admissions email said that any additional information such as new grades or a special interest in attending Harvard would be welcome. If I wanted to send in my first semester grades should I scan and email a copy of my transcript to the admissions council or update through LSAC? And if I were to update through LSAC does it cost money to resubmit the app? And does anyone think a why harvard would be useful? I mean it should be clear why I'm interested, its harvard!

Blessedassurance

Gold

Re: Updating a file

Postby Blessedassurance » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 am

You should update through LSAC. It doesn't cost any money, LSAC updates automatically. You're not re-submitting an app unless I'm misunderstanding your intent, you're merely updating. Make sure the transcripts are official (i.e. sent directly from the school to LSAC etc). Good luck.

PS: You should hang out here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=175633&hilit=held+at+harvard

larsoner

Bronze

Re: Updating a file

Postby larsoner » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 am

lblelalr wrote:I was held at Harvard and the admissions email said that any additional information such as new grades or a special interest in attending Harvard would be welcome. If I wanted to send in my first semester grades should I scan and email a copy of my transcript to the admissions council or update through LSAC? And if I were to update through LSAC does it cost money to resubmit the app? And does anyone think a why harvard would be useful? I mean it should be clear why I'm interested, its harvard!

They say in the hold email to update through LSAC.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�