LSAC GPA Question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pcwcecac

Bronze

LSAC GPA Question

Post by pcwcecac » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 pm

I was in a special BS/MA program, where some grad courses were used to satisfy my BA degree and vice versa.

Which of those courses would be counted towards my LSAC GPA? In particular, would the undergrad courses used to satisfy my MA be counted?

Also, one summer I attended a community college that is on a semester system while my own school is on a quarter system. How does LSAC handle this?

Thank you very much

rinkrat19

Diamond

Re: LSAC GPA Question

Post by rinkrat19 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm

pcwcecac wrote:I was in a special BS/MA program, where some grad courses were used to satisfy my BA degree and vice versa.

Which of those courses would be counted towards my LSAC GPA? In particular, would the undergrad courses used to satisfy my MA be counted?

Also, one summer I attended a community college that is on a semester system while my own school is on a quarter system. How does LSAC handle this?

Thank you very much
I believe that any (non-remedial-level) courses taken before the awarding of your first bachelors degree will count. The date is what matters, not the level of the course.

pcwcecac

Bronze

Post by pcwcecac » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks!

Well I just sent in my transcripts. Will LSAC calculate my LSAC GPA and make a report out of it? will I be able to see the report?

Thanks

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Yes.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”