LSN Bugging?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ThreeRivers

LSN Bugging?

Postby ThreeRivers » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I've gotten 2 acceptances recently in which it wouldn't properly save the date of my acceptance.. I tried multiple times / deleted the school and tried again, but with no success...

Weird because it let me enter dates for another 2 school..

Anyone else having this problem?

I e-mailed them to let them know but no response

Not a big deal, just LSN was so helpful to me that I'm trying to help others by recording my cycle

snehpets

Re: LSN Bugging?

Postby snehpets » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:I've gotten 2 acceptances recently in which it wouldn't properly save the date of my acceptance.. I tried multiple times / deleted the school and tried again, but with no success...

Not a big deal, just LSN was so helpful to me that I'm trying to help others by recording my cycle

It always messes mine up if I try to click the date on the little pop-up calendar. When I type it usually it will save correctly.

pdeturk

Postby pdeturk » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm

the dates require 2 digit numbers. so 01-09-11 for example

HellOnHeels

Postby HellOnHeels » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

snehpets wrote:
ThreeRivers wrote:I've gotten 2 acceptances recently in which it wouldn't properly save the date of my acceptance.. I tried multiple times / deleted the school and tried again, but with no success...

It always messes mine up if I try to click the date on the little pop-up calendar. When I type it usually it will save correctly.

this. stoopid pop-up calendar :evil:

ThreeRivers

Postby ThreeRivers » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Yes, I type it in without calendar and put the "0"

Still no success

It looks alright, but then if I hit "view profile" or if I refresh the dates gone

HellOnHeels

Postby HellOnHeels » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:Yes, I type it in without calendar and put the "0"

Still no success

It looks alright, but then if I hit "view profile" or if I refresh the dates gone

Try logging out, and deleting your cookies/browser history/all that good internet stuff. i found that even after i logged out, it showed me as being logged in. deleting all that stuff reset it.

OSUDEVIL

Postby OSUDEVIL » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 am

It always messes mine up if I try to click the date on the little pop-up calendar. When I type it usually it will save correctly.[/quote]

+1

NomNom

Postby NomNom » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:08 am

Mine was doing this - also it wont let me log in from Firefox. Gives me the "sessions" error. I do most of it through Google Chrome and I think that helped with the dates.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”