letter of rec: how to add one after submitting application?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hanman

letter of rec: how to add one after submitting application?

Postby hanman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Maybe someone here can help me - I have 2 LoRs on file with LSAC (by undergrad profs) and would like to submit my apps tonight (I'm stressed that they are already too late). My 3rd LoR is supposedly being faxed tomorrow (by grad school prof) - but I don't think I should wait for it any longer. How would I go about this 3rd LoR to my submitted applications later this week?

Many, many thanks!!

ashleyrenee

Re: letter of rec: how to add one after submitting application?

Postby ashleyrenee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 pm

If you go on the LSAC website and Apply --> Credentials --> Letters of Rec and assign it to that school it will automatically be updated whenever the school gets their reports.

Ex. If you apply to school X and they receive updates every Monday (they will get the update next Monday - if it's there by then *LSAC will have to process it first*). Note: some schools get updates ONLY on the 15th of each month

Hope this helps :)
Goodluck!

Aqua

Postby Aqua » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

how about adding a rec after my apps have been placed under review? i only have 2 recs and want to add another to my apps. could i somehow frame it as evidence to support my loci?

CwallXC322

Postby CwallXC322 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 am

Aqua wrote:how about adding a rec after my apps have been placed under review? i only have 2 recs and want to add another to my apps. could i somehow frame it as evidence to support my loci?

+1

I've had applications out for a while now but I just received notice of a LOR from a prof. coming into LSAC. Will it hurt to add it to my application?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”