One of my applications says it is not complete Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
givemea170

Bronze

One of my applications says it is not complete

Post by givemea170 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 pm

In checking the status on the school's status checker, it says they have not received my resume and that it is required. How do I get back into the application process and get them my resume?! I have been trying to figure this out online for 30 minutes and any help would be appreciated!

gaud

Platinum

Re: One of my applications says it is not complete

Post by gaud » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

givemea170 wrote:In checking the status on the school's status checker, it says they have not received my resume and that it is required. How do I get back into the application process and get them my resume?! I have been trying to figure this out online for 30 minutes and any help would be appreciated!

how long ago did you submit the app? can take up to a couple days for some schools (at least ones that I've applied to) to go fully complete.

if it seems like it has been too long you can always just email your resume to the admissions office with your LSAC # and what not

givemea170

Bronze

Post by givemea170 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 pm

gaud wrote:
givemea170 wrote:In checking the status on the school's status checker, it says they have not received my resume and that it is required. How do I get back into the application process and get them my resume?! I have been trying to figure this out online for 30 minutes and any help would be appreciated!

how long ago did you submit the app? can take up to a couple days for some schools (at least ones that I've applied to) to go fully complete.

if it seems like it has been too long you can always just email your resume to the admissions office with your LSAC # and what not

On the AOS, it checked everything BUT the resume... Since the resume was required, I'm pretty sure I submitted it, so you're saying certain items might take longer than others? If that is the case, I'm sure the resume will be checked eventually because I don't think it would have let me submit without the resume.

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm not sure if you would be able to send the application with or without the resume but some schools certainly take more time to check some items before others.

But I do know that certain items can take longer than others to be 'there'
(It happened for me earlier in this cycle as well as last cycle.... like my LOR's would be checked but not my PS or resume. then, a couple days later, they would be 'there')

givemea170

Bronze

Post by givemea170 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 pm

gaud wrote:I'm not sure if you would be able to send the application with or without the resume but some schools certainly take more time to check some items before others.

But I do know that certain items can take longer than others to be 'there'
(It happened for me earlier in this cycle as well as last cycle.... like my LOR's would be checked but not my PS or resume. then, a couple days later, they would be 'there')

I'm going to go ahead and assume that is what is happening because on another application it is saying a few things are received while a few aren't. New to the process so wasn't really sure what it would be like. Thanks for the info.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”