February LSAT Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mlinz22

New

February LSAT

Post by mlinz22 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 pm

I am planning on applying this cycle with my October and December scores but I also want to take the February Lsat for next years cycle.However, some of schools I'm applying to do not review the application til my february scores are released. Is there anyway I can tell those schools to disregard my February Lsat and make a decision based on my 2 prior scores so they dont wait til the end of February to review it.

Nate895

New

Re: February LSAT

Post by Nate895 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

mlinz22 wrote:I am planning on applying this cycle with my October and December scores but I also want to take the February Lsat for next years cycle.However, some of schools I'm applying to do not review the application til my february scores are released. Is there anyway I can tell those schools to disregard my February Lsat and make a decision based on my 2 prior scores so they dont wait til the end of February to review it.
Why don't you just delay your retake until June if you don't mean to use the score until next year? That gives you more time to study and eliminates schools from holding off on your application this year.

mlinz22

New

Re: February LSAT

Post by mlinz22 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Nate895 wrote:
mlinz22 wrote:I am planning on applying this cycle with my October and December scores but I also want to take the February Lsat for next years cycle.However, some of schools I'm applying to do not review the application til my february scores are released. Is there anyway I can tell those schools to disregard my February Lsat and make a decision based on my 2 prior scores so they dont wait til the end of February to review it.
Why don't you just delay your retake until June if you don't mean to use the score until next year? That gives you more time to study and eliminates schools from holding off on your application this year.
Ive honestly studied everything and want to keep everything I've studied relatively fresh in my mind and was hoping there is a way to get around this, But yeah, If there is no way to prevent this then I will cancel my Feb registration and take in June.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”