Will slight UGPA Drop lead to loss of scholarship offer

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lmgrg12

New

Will slight UGPA Drop lead to loss of scholarship offer

Postby lmgrg12 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 am

Hey Guys,

I submitted a number of applications at the end of last semester, with a LSAC GPA of 3.5. Since then, my undergrad fall grades were released, and my overall GPA dropped a total of .02 points. I dont plan on updating my application to reflect this. If I am offered scholarship money from schools, will this slight GPA drop cause them to withdraw scholarship offers once they learn of it?

Thanks!

mtyler19

Bronze

Re: Will slight UGPA Drop lead to loss of scholarship offer

Postby mtyler19 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am

lmgrg12 wrote:Hey Guys,

I submitted a number of applications at the end of last semester, with a LSAC GPA of 3.5. Since then, my undergrad fall grades were released, and my overall GPA dropped a total of .02 points. I dont plan on updating my application to reflect this. If I am offered scholarship money from schools, will this slight GPA drop cause them to withdraw scholarship offers once they learn of it?

Thanks!

I highly doubt it, but I'm sure someone else on here can tell you for sure. & LSAC automatically sends updated transcripts to all the schools you've applied to.

Magnolia

Silver

Re: Will slight UGPA Drop lead to loss of scholarship offer

Postby Magnolia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Unless the drop takes you from above the 75/50/25% GPA to below it, schools are not going to care. And even then, they probably won't care enough to take away your scholarship.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�