submitting reports now that I have LSAT score

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
MellowMantis

submitting reports now that I have LSAT score

Postby MellowMantis » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:12 am

I already applied to just about all schools I will be applying to that said it was ok to apply before having my score. Do i now need to do anything to have LSAC send the reports or will they do it automatically. My score is on LSAC but im still getting the R6 error message of no report-able score.

JDProspect

Re: submitting reports now that I have LSAT score

Postby JDProspect » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

MellowMantis wrote:I already applied to just about all schools I will be applying to that said it was ok to apply before having my score. Do i now need to do anything to have LSAC send the reports or will they do it automatically. My score is on LSAC but im still getting the R6 error message of no report-able score.

I have the same question as I am in the same situation, it would be nice for someone who is knowledgeable in this to provide insight.

MellowMantis

Postby MellowMantis » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 am

JDProspect wrote:
MellowMantis wrote:I already applied to just about all schools I will be applying to that said it was ok to apply before having my score. Do i now need to do anything to have LSAC send the reports or will they do it automatically. My score is on LSAC but im still getting the R6 error message of no report-able score.

I have the same question as I am in the same situation, it would be nice for someone who is knowledgeable in this to provide insight.

bump

Magnolia

Postby Magnolia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm

LSAC will send your score automatically.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”