LSAC question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hellothisisme

Bronze

LSAC question

Post by hellothisisme » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Under "LSAC completed" applications, it says my app to a certain school was transmitted and that the report has been sent to the school. But when I click on "view report information" for that school, it gives me the blue exclamation mark that says "report not generated." I'm confused and a little worried about this. Is LSAC just slow in updating this page? Or has the report really not been sent?

NomNom

Bronze

Re: LSAC question

Post by NomNom » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am

I did some research on this yesterday. The general consensus on these forums (just searched) is to give it a few days. Mine currently has that too.

candidate33

New

Post by candidate33 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 am

I submitted my apps two days ago and one of the schools I applied to emailed me today with my status checker info. I checked and my app is "complete" but I still have those blue exclamation points that say "report not generated" on LSAC.

NomNom

Bronze

Post by NomNom » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 am

fashiongirl

Bronze

Post by fashiongirl » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm wondering if the "report generated date" is the official date you sent your app in? Or is it the date it was transmitted? I really don't want my app to be late just because LSAC didn't generate the report in time.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

NomNom

Bronze

Post by NomNom » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 pm

fashiongirl wrote:I'm wondering if the "report generated date" is the official date you sent your app in? Or is it the date it was transmitted? I really don't want my app to be late just because LSAC didn't generate the report in time.
I believe it is the date it was transmitted. Does it put you past a deadline? How long did it take LSAC to generate the report? I think schools request information and that is when LSAC sends it. Maybe we are talking about two different things.

fashiongirl

Bronze

Post by fashiongirl » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Nevermind, I think it just takes awhile for LSAC to generate the report. I was talking about when you go to My Completed Applications, and then click on View Report.... it had a blue exclamation point. I searched other threads and everyone said to wait, but I just wanted to know which date qualifies as the official "submittal date" if that makes sense. The deadlines for me are Feb 1st and March 1st so I'm good.

fakehunter

Bronze

Post by fakehunter » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:44 pm

I have a related question, on LSAC, if your report has been generated, does that mean it got sent to the school? I sent in my last-semester's grades a few weeks ago, and I just wanted to make sure they actually got to the schools.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”