I'm waiting for my December LSAT to come back, and while I'm applying to other schools, my real targets are Duke and Vandy. My GPA is just below their 75% (3.81), and I anticipate my LSAT coming in right at or below their 25% (167 +/- 2). I recognize this is speculation since I don't have an LSAT score, but I want to know my options so I can make quick decisions when I get my number.
I have two questions:
1) Would shooting for Duke's 2nd round Binding ED option compensate for my applying late in the cycle? Would I have a shot?
2) If I apply to both and get rejected, would it hurt my chances of applying to these same schools next year. In other words, would I be better off to wait and not risk it?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1