(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 am
I sat for both the October and the December LSAT and pretty much have everything in line to submit my applications. Does it matter whether I submit now or if I wait until the score officially comes back? I know I need to apply ASAP (wanted to apply ED but wasn't comfortable with the October score) but also want to make sure that schools consider the second score. I know that this will be the case once the score is actually posted but just needed to know what action to take from here.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests