Where to disclose that you are retaking

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
john1990

Where to disclose that you are retaking

Postby john1990 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 pm

I know that i have to disclose this, but where? Not all schools have a space for an additional addendum.
Also, will a school that would accept me with my current numbers put me on a WL since i am retaking?

JamMasterJ

Re: Where to disclose that you are retaking

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm

john1990 wrote:I know that i have to disclose this, but where? Not all schools have a space for an additional addendum.
Also, will a school that would accept me with my current numbers put me on a WL since i am retaking?

you can ask them to consider you without the retake or to hold for the score. An email is sufficient if there is nowhere to add the note.

89vision

Postby 89vision » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm

john1990 wrote:I know that i have to disclose this, but where? Not all schools have a space for an additional addendum.

The section that says Standardized Tests, click add, and pick December 2011. All of my schools saw that and understood I was retaking.

cutecarmel

Postby cutecarmel » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Great Idea

89vision wrote:

The section that says Standardized Tests, click add, and pick December 2011. All of my schools saw that and understood I was retaking.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”