Flex App...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
Trex
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Flex App...

Postby Trex » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm probably being neurotic here, but is it better to put N/A for a question or just to leave it blank? It bothers me to see "Applicant did not provide answer to Question"

User avatar
top30man
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: Flex App...

Postby top30man » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Trex wrote:I'm probably being neurotic here, but is it better to put N/A for a question or just to leave it blank? It bothers me to see "Applicant did not provide answer to Question"

I think schools understand many questions will not apply to all candidates.

User avatar
Trex
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Flex App...

Postby Trex » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm

top30man wrote:
Trex wrote:I'm probably being neurotic here, but is it better to put N/A for a question or just to leave it blank? It bothers me to see "Applicant did not provide answer to Question"

I think schools understand many questions will not apply to all candidates.


I agree... so you think I should just leave it blank?

User avatar
FryBreadPower
Posts: 908
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Flex App...

Postby FryBreadPower » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Trex wrote:
top30man wrote:
Trex wrote:I'm probably being neurotic here, but is it better to put N/A for a question or just to leave it blank? It bothers me to see "Applicant did not provide answer to Question"

I think schools understand many questions will not apply to all candidates.


I agree... so you think I should just leave it blank?


I don't think it makes much of a difference to be honest.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zeglo and 9 guests