scholarship offers vs application date

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lblelalr

scholarship offers vs application date

Postby lblelalr » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 pm

in all the interviews with the deans on this site, the general sentiment is that applying earlier is better and you should have your app in by thanksgiving. is there any significant advantage in scholarship offers for those who applied super early (like september) and ppl who applied around or right after the october lsat? i know its not going to change anything now but i was just wondering if anyone had any informed takes on this, and i wanted to get my expectations in the right place haha

Samara

Re: scholarship offers vs application date

Postby Samara » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:32 pm

lblelalr wrote:in all the interviews with the deans on this site, the general sentiment is that applying earlier is better and you should have your app in by thanksgiving. is there any significant advantage in scholarship offers for those who applied super early (like september) and ppl who applied around or right after the october lsat? i know its not going to change anything now but i was just wondering if anyone had any informed takes on this, and i wanted to get my expectations in the right place haha

Nope, no difference. Most schools don't even start making any decisions until November, some even later than that.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”