Where do i submit addendums Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
john1990

Silver

Where do i submit addendums

Post by john1990 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 pm

I need addendums for GPA and LSAT, where do i submit these? Some schools such has George Washington U do not have a designated space. Where do i put this information?

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Re: Where do i submit addendums

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 pm

email to the admissions office

john1990

Silver

Post by john1990 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:email to the admissions office
Wow i'm surprised that they would choose to receive an application in pieces. It seems like it would be easy to mix up parts of the application. Thanks for the tip JMJ, should i send them as attachments in separate emails, or just one email with 2 attachments? :mrgreen:

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:49 pm

john1990 wrote:
Wow i'm surprised that they would choose to receive an application in pieces. It seems like it would be easy to mix up parts of the application. Thanks for the tip JMJ, should i send them as attachments in separate emails, or just one email with 2 attachments? :mrgreen:
if there is no conceivable place to addend your application, just send one email that says, "there is no room, add this shit. My lsac number is L123456789"

ScrabbleChamp

Silver

Post by ScrabbleChamp » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:56 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
john1990 wrote:
if there is no conceivable place to addend your application, just send one email that says, "there is no room, add this shit. My lsac number is L123456789"
Or... Just create a single document with multiple pages for your addenda and upload in one of the available locations on the app.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:59 pm

ScrabbleChamp wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
john1990 wrote:
Or... Just create a single document with multiple pages for your addenda and upload in one of the available locations on the app.
as long as the optional essays part allows for something other than very specific addenda. Like if they only have a C&F section and the required sections

benito

Bronze

Post by benito » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 am

I just added one page clearly labeled 'GPA addendum' to the end of my personal statement. Just make sure if they have a specific page limit that you aren't going over it with the additional pages.

danielhay11

Bronze

Post by danielhay11 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 am

I hate to be that guy, but: addenda, not addendums.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”