How do I give my recommender a LOR form?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
b33eazy

How do I give my recommender a LOR form?

Postby b33eazy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:16 am

I tried to get the form, but lsac wants me to give my professors' addresses and I don't have them. So I have a couple questions.

1. Do I need to get my professors' addresses to get a LOR form? Because the only way I can get the form is by adding them first.

2.So do I have to add them?

And one more unrelated question: do i have to bother with the whole evaluator thing?

westinghouse60

Re: How do I give my recommender a LOR form?

Postby westinghouse60 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 am

Don't know about the first two, but I wouldn't worry about the evaluator thing. A lot of schools say either/or, some don't accept evaluations at all, and none that I've seen require them.

BiglawOrBust

Postby BiglawOrBust » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 am

Don't give the professor's address; give the address of the building in which s/he works. You have to add them to get the form, but either give the address of the department, or the admissions office or some building at your undergrad. You can put whatever's on your school's web page.

Opie

Postby Opie » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:06 am

BiglawOrBust wrote:Don't give the professor's address; give the address of the building in which s/he works. You have to add them to get the form, but either give the address of the department, or the admissions office or some building at your undergrad. You can put whatever's on your school's web page.

+1

For both of mine, I used the main administrative office because that's where profs at my UG get their mail.

And yes, you have to add them.

I also wouldn't bother with the eval, I think it's going to go away frankly.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 am

Use these

Carry them in this

--ImageRemoved--

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”