Emails acknowledging receipt of application Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cleareyesfullheart

New

Emails acknowledging receipt of application

Post by cleareyesfullheart » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Not sure if this is something to worry about, but I applied to 9 schools on Tuesday, and within a day or two I got an email from all but two of them letting me know my application was received, giving me online status checker info, etc. I got an email from lsac that all 9 applications had been paid for and processed or whatever, and saw that CAS reports were ordered and sent for all 9. However, I still have not received an email from UVA or NYU. Anybody know if these schools just do not send that sort of email? Or should I be looking into this to make sure my application was received?

paul34

Bronze

Re: Emails acknowledging receipt of application

Post by paul34 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Last edited by paul34 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

so_fetch

Bronze

Post by so_fetch » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:52 am

Apparently UVA takes awhile.. I applied Wednesday and heard back from several others first thing the next morning but not UVA. Still nothing. Not sure about NYU. I would recommend looking in the specific threads for each school (under applications, acceptances, waitlists, etc..) and seeing if someone already asked about it.

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 am

some schools are super slow. UVA spends their time doing ED stuff and lets the rest of us wait a while

jetissent

Bronze

Post by jetissent » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 am

I applied to several schools last Wednesday and I also haven't heard from UVA or NYU yet, so I assume they are just slower than the rest. Good to hear someone else is in the same boat though! Good luck. :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”