how to interpret employment stats?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
rachelwang712

how to interpret employment stats?

Postby rachelwang712 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 am

i am an international student. the biggest problem, for international students as well as others, is to find a job. it would be even more difficult for us. so i am looking for programs among T14 that can give me the most opportunity to be hired. anyone any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

ahduth

Re: how to interpret employment stats?

Postby ahduth » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 am

rachelwang712 wrote:i am an international student. the biggest problem, for international students as well as others, is to find a job. it would be even more difficult for us. so i am looking for programs among T14 that can give me the most opportunity to be hired. anyone any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Yale? Beyond that, what type of job are you looking for.

rachelwang712

Postby rachelwang712 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 am

ahduth wrote:
rachelwang712 wrote:i am an international student. the biggest problem, for international students as well as others, is to find a job. it would be even more difficult for us. so i am looking for programs among T14 that can give me the most opportunity to be hired. anyone any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

anything that will recruit international JDs.
I am in China and I have a job offer, with 30k$, considering the living cost here, it is quite decent. as law schools are very expensive, i want to make sure i wont end up worse than where i can be now.

Opie

Postby Opie » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:04 pm

What types of law are you interested in? What's your UG degree in?

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

rachelwang712 wrote:
ahduth wrote:

Thanks in advance.

anything that will recruit international JDs.
I am in China and I have a job offer, with 30k$, considering the living cost here, it is quite decent. as law schools are very expensive, i want to make sure i wont end up worse than where i can be now.

Substantial chance you will be worse off.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”