TestMasters Admission Consulting?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawschool89

TestMasters Admission Consulting?

Postby lawschool89 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Last edited by lawschool89 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

gaud

Re: TestMasters Admission Consulting?

Postby gaud » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 pm

lawschool89 wrote:Has anyone had any experience with TM admissions consulting? (or any company for that matter). I know admissions consulting could potentially be pretty bogus, but I have some pretty involved questions regarding my PS, DS, and a possible addendum.

I would absolutely use the service considering it's free. When i took TM i used the service, it was fairly helpful but there was that lack of trust (i believe there is a tendency to just tell you what you want to hear). BUT, I would also pose your questions on this site as there are a lot of applicants on here with vast amounts of personal experience regarding admissions.

lawschool89

Postby lawschool89 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

gaud wrote:
lawschool89 wrote:Has anyone had any experience with TM admissions consulting? (or any company for that matter). I know admissions consulting could potentially be pretty bogus, but I have some pretty involved questions regarding my PS, DS, and a possible addendum.

I would absolutely use the service considering it's free. When i took TM i used the service, it was fairly helpful but there was that lack of trust (i believe there is a tendency to just tell you what you want to hear). BUT, I would also pose your questions on this site as there are a lot of applicants on here with vast amounts of personal experience regarding admissions.

My course actually ended in October, so it would be $200/hr :shock:

gaud

Postby gaud » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:47 pm

lawschool89 wrote:
gaud wrote:

WHOA! in that case I wouldn't recommend it unless you insist on spending a bunch of money lol. you can get solid advice from people on this site for free.

No13baby

Postby No13baby » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:48 pm

This is a waste of your time and money.

lawschool89

Postby lawschool89 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm

gaud wrote:
lawschool89 wrote:
gaud wrote:

WHOA! in that case I wouldn't recommend it unless you insist on spending a bunch of money lol. you can get solid advice from people on this site for free.

hahah yeah I share the same sentiment, but I just wanted to see if anyone had used it and felt that it was extremely helpful (in which case I would suck it up and shell out the 200 bucks)

gaud

Postby gaud » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:50 pm

i can only speak from personal experience and 200$ is a lot of cash for admissions advice

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”