(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm
Got a 156 in October. Should I take the december lsat or send the app in now? I think I could pull a 160, so is the score increase worth holding off? I'm looking at UF law, and I have strong soft factors. Thanks for your advice.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am
Obv GPA plays a factor, but my advise is to take the Dec LSAT, especially if you believe you can pull a 160+.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], longhorn2018 and 4 guests