Double Majors

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JGK

Double Majors

Postby JGK » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

During the part of the application where you add your educational information, is it possible/necessary to somehow state that I completed a double major? I'm sure they'll be able to see it from my transcript, but the Education section of the applications only have room for one program. Should I add another institute and give all the same information but change the program to my second major? Or should I just put down one institution with my primary program and forget about the second major?

Thanks.

iamrobk

Re: Double Majors

Postby iamrobk » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:57 pm

JGK wrote:During the part of the application where you add your educational information, is it possible/necessary to somehow state that I completed a double major? I'm sure they'll be able to see it from my transcript, but the Education section of the applications only have room for one program. Should I add another institute and give all the same information but change the program to my second major? Or should I just put down one institution with my primary program and forget about the second major?

Thanks.

That's what I did. No idea if it's right or wrong, but too late for me to change it now.

Killingly

Postby Killingly » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:00 pm

I just left it with one major. I doubt it matters either way.

fakehunter

Postby fakehunter » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:19 pm

I left it with one major, too, but they'll look at my resume and transcript and see hopefully.

Yeshia90

Postby Yeshia90 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:00 pm

iamrobk wrote:
JGK wrote:During the part of the application where you add your educational information, is it possible/necessary to somehow state that I completed a double major? I'm sure they'll be able to see it from my transcript, but the Education section of the applications only have room for one program. Should I add another institute and give all the same information but change the program to my second major? Or should I just put down one institution with my primary program and forget about the second major?

Thanks.

That's what I did. No idea if it's right or wrong, but too late for me to change it now.

This is what I did.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”