Addendum format questions Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
benito

Bronze

Addendum format questions

Post by benito » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 pm

So I'll offer the standard apology if this has been addressed (repeatedly) in other threads but I couldn't find them......Should the PS and addenda have a title and any kind of heading with name LSAC # etc.......also if I have to write an addendum for having been on academic probation, and having an arrest on the record, AND having gaps in the transcript (all over 6 years ago) should I write separate ones or put them all on the same "C&F" addendum. Thanks a lot for your help.

ryemanhattan

Bronze

Re: Addendum format questions

Post by ryemanhattan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:18 pm

I don't think you need to write your name or LSAC number on addenda, no. As far as grouping, if any of the incidents are related, I would definitely combine them to explain. Otherwise, no, they are all separate incidents and I'd address them separately. But the admissions powers that be are just going to read them all together, so If you can fit multiple addenda on one page, with breaks and headers, there'd be nothing wrong with that. Best of luck.

On second thought if your arrest and academic problems were about the same time you should address them together, and talk about you were having significant personal problems due to ??? and you've overcome this and are better for it etc.

benito

Bronze

Re: Addendum format questions

Post by benito » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 am

Great, thanks for your help.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”