I made this excel document to show tuition prices for veterans who are receiving 100% of his or her post-9/11 GI bill. I did some rounding to make it easier to read. Also, expect tuition to really be $100-$5000 more than listed because of fees and such. The data listed is simply the tuition and nothing else.It is fully editable. If you see a mistake, please post what the mistake is (so others may confirm/deny/verify) and feel free to edit the document.
Couple of things:
1. Can someone make sure I didnt royally screw this up?! lol
2. Im a bit confused by UVA, Mich, Berk, UCLA, and Texas. They should be 100% covered as public schools, correct? If so, why is there even anything listed under the yellow ribbon program? If not, what am I missing?
3. Who is less lazy than me and feels like editing the column to the right? I was hoping to have all of the BAH rates included.
4. Current students who are veterans, feel free to add approximate ranges for apartments in the area. You'll see the column for that on the right hand side.
5. Feel free to add additional schools.TO EDIT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... G1zbjUtV3c
(Some of the formatting is a bit funky for some reason. Still works, though.)TO DOWNLOAD: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B23j4i ... Y0NzJjNzll
(Download with proper formatting)