x

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
totgafk180

x

Postby totgafk180 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 am

x
Last edited by totgafk180 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lrslayer

Re: Letter of Recommendation - GPA Reference Unclear

Postby lrslayer » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:46 am

totgafk180 wrote:One of my recommenders just sent me a copy of a recommendation letter that was "in the mail." The letter says that I graduated with a "perfect 4.0" GPA. However, this GPA reference is not clear as this figure does not represent my Cumulative GPA or LSAC GPA (3.9x/3.88). This figure, if it is not a mistake, represents my Institutional/concentration GPA (4.0).

Whenever I requested the letter, I provided my transcript, my LSAC Report, and my resume which all noted the 3.9x/3.88 numbers.

What would be the best course of action? Is it safe to have a letter of recommendation (from a dean) which references institutional/concentration GPA?

Thanks!

i don't think this is an issue. it might confuse the reader but they know even deans are human and can make a slight error like this. don't worry, you aren't accountable. hell, you aren't even supposed to know what a l.o.r. says so how could you be responsible? relax

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”