C&F or GPA Addendum?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ThreeRivers

C&F or GPA Addendum?

Postby ThreeRivers » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Idk if others have seen it (as I've posted multiple questions about it because it concerns me), but I am in a semi-unique situation of having almost all A's (2 A-'s) for every single grade of my undergrad... besides my 2nd semester of college when I received a 0.00.

I obviously planned on writing a GPA addendum because it lowers my GPA from 3.9+ to just below a 3.5. The question is, law apps asks if you have ever been under probation for school (I was after my 0.00) under C&F, so I then write an addendum for how this happened. Does writing one for that mean there is now no need to explain my GPA because the C&F addendum explains it (mentions semester in wish I had experienced multiple deaths of those close to me / didn't have awareness just to withdrawal)?

neeko

Re: C&F or GPA Addendum?

Postby neeko » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:Idk if others have seen it (as I've posted multiple questions about it because it concerns me), but I am in a semi-unique situation of having almost all A's (2 A-'s) for every single grade of my undergrad... besides my 2nd semester of college when I received a 0.00.

I obviously planned on writing a GPA addendum because it lowers my GPA from 3.9+ to just below a 3.5. The question is, law apps asks if you have ever been under probation for school (I was after my 0.00) under C&F, so I then write an addendum for how this happened. Does writing one for that mean there is now no need to explain my GPA because the C&F addendum explains it (mentions semester in wish I had experienced multiple deaths of those close to me / didn't have awareness just to withdrawal)?

I did the same thing, only for a much longer period of time and I only wrote the C&F one. I did not write a GPA addendum for any schools.

bp shinners

Re: C&F or GPA Addendum?

Postby bp shinners » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Yea, if one essay answers multiple questions, that's fine. Just label it as such, if possible.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”