Northwestern ED policy/Texas ED clarification

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
emkay625

Northwestern ED policy/Texas ED clarification

Postby emkay625 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Question about Northwestern's ED policy - I know if you ED to Northwestern, you can't ED anywhere else, even if you get denied or held. Does that include non-binding ED's like Texas and Early Action apps like Cornell's, or does the policy apply to binding-ED programs only?

bk1

Re: Northwestern ED policy/Texas ED clarification

Postby bk1 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm

It only applies to other binding ED's.

emkay625

Postby emkay625 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Thanks.

Schang1

Postby Schang1 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Hey emkay, I think I recall you posting somewhere that you completed your interview for NU. How did it go? Do you mind me asking where you had your interview? I just signed up for one in Austin TX and I am just really nervous because I've never gone through an interview like this one before. Is there any advice you can give me? How well do you think I need to know the school? Sorry, I just have a bunch of questions.. :oops:

Strange

Postby Strange » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Schang1 wrote:Hey emkay, I think I recall you posting somewhere that you completed your interview for NU. How did it go? Do you mind me asking where you had your interview? I just signed up for one in Austin TX and I am just really nervous because I've never gone through an interview like this one before. Is there any advice you can give me? How well do you think I need to know the school? Sorry, I just have a bunch of questions.. :oops:

Check out the NU thread in the acceptances forum. Lots of info there. Long story short, don't sweat the interview. But yeah, make sure you have at least some basic knowledge about the school

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”