Question Regarding Fee Waivers

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
zdamico

Question Regarding Fee Waivers

Postby zdamico » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 pm

I took the LSAT in October as a Junior, and I just received an unsolicited fee waiver through e-mail.

Will this, and any others I receive, still apply when I go to fill out apps next year?

tyro

Re: Question Regarding Fee Waivers

Postby tyro » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

zdamico wrote:I took the LSAT in October as a Junior, and I just received an unsolicited fee waiver through e-mail.

Will this, and any others I receive, still apply when I go to fill out apps next year?

They may send new ones for each individual cycle but when you fill out an application and are at the stage of paying for the fee, you will know if you have a fee waiver applied to your LSAC account.

scottybared

Postby scottybared » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 pm

This doesn't answer your question exactly, but when I solicited for fee waivers, most of them were sent back with an expiration date (Aug of 2012). I'm not sure about fee waivers issued through CRS.

omega918

Postby omega918 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Save the emails--some schools will send you another waiver in another cycle if you forward them back the email they sent you including their fee waiver from this cycle.

zdamico

Postby zdamico » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Thanks everyone. I just received a few more, and I'd really hate for these to go to waste/for me not to get them next year

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”