(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 am
Hi, looking to advise a friend disappointed with her October score. I cannot seem to find centralized insight on the disadvantages of sending out applications in late December or early January, and how much of an increase in score would deem that worthwhile. Also looking for people's take on whether it is best to apply and note the pending score or simply wait altogether. If it's relevant, we are talking upper half of 160's, though PT'ing higher, and aiming for GT/UVA. Thanks in advance for any links or help.