Application Received

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Its Always Sunny

Application Received

Postby Its Always Sunny » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 am

I applied to the law school on 9/29 and have yet to receive any communications from the college. I checked LSAC online and it says request received 9/29/11 and report generated 9/30. I have everything on LSAC including a reportable LSAT score, but I did retake in October. Does LSAC not send my applications until that score becomes available or do schools not email you saying they have received applications until they get the new LSAT?

neeko

Re: Application Received

Postby neeko » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 am

Its Always Sunny wrote:I applied to the law school on 9/29 and have yet to receive any communications from the college. I checked LSAC online and it says request received 9/29/11 and report generated 9/30. I have everything on LSAC including a reportable LSAT score, but I did retake in October. Does LSAC not send my applications until that score becomes available or do schools not email you saying they have received applications until they get the new LSAT?

I had a June score and am waiting on October, and I am complete at some schools and my status checkers say Hold for future LSAT at others. It's more or less dependent on the school and how slow they are.

Its Always Sunny

Postby Its Always Sunny » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks. I figured it was up to the school. I wish they would at least email me saying it has been received and stuff or if I'm missing anything, because it defeats the purpose of applying early if they haven't taken any steps yet.

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 am

Hopefully they are just trying to gather up additional scholarship funds before responding.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”