Can you mail the Stanford Dean's Cert form to your UG?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JustSomebody

Can you mail the Stanford Dean's Cert form to your UG?

Postby JustSomebody » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 pm

The place where I attended undergrad is extremely far from where I'm currently living, and it's not really easy for me to just stop by and drop off the form.

But the problem is I'm not sure exactly what department to mail it to. People have said just to go there and they'll direct you to the right place. Does this mean I HAVE to travel all the way there just for the sake of that form? :/ If I mail it to just my college department office, would that be safe? I guess it's not worth risking it.

JamMasterJ

Re: Can you mail the Stanford Dean's Cert form to your UG?

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 pm

JustSomebody wrote:The place where I attended undergrad is extremely far from where I'm currently living, and it's not really easy for me to just stop by and drop off the form.

But the problem is I'm not sure exactly what department to mail it to. People have said just to go there and they'll direct you to the right place. Does this mean I HAVE to travel all the way there just for the sake of that form? :/ If I mail it to just my college department office, would that be safe? I guess it's not worth risking it.

Call and ask the department of records/registrar. I don't see the problem

MumofCad

Postby MumofCad » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm

I did. And it got sent in just fine.

acrossthelake

Postby acrossthelake » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:56 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
JustSomebody wrote:The place where I attended undergrad is extremely far from where I'm currently living, and it's not really easy for me to just stop by and drop off the form.

Call and ask the department of records/registrar. I don't see the problem

This.

I called mine to ask who to direct the mail to and it was no problem.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”