Is there a way to see your LSAC Grade Calculation early?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
El Rey Negro

Is there a way to see your LSAC Grade Calculation early?

Postby El Rey Negro » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 pm

I'll be finishing up school this coming semester. I've been reading a few threads and a few of the posters on here have me extremely scared that LSAC will completely **** me over. 3.3 GPA from my university but, I have a few blotches from a community college I attended years ago. Is there a way to get an OFFICIAL grade calculation from LSAC before you graduate? Like something that accesses your progress so far, to get an idea how different your LSAC GPA will be from your University GPA so you're not completely punched in the jaw when you graduate/apply to LS.

Blessedassurance

Re: Is there a way to see your LSAC Grade Calculation early?

Postby Blessedassurance » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

El Rey Negro wrote:I'll be finishing up school this coming semester. I've been reading a few threads and a few of the posters on here have me extremely scared that LSAC will completely **** me over. 3.3 GPA from my university but, I have a few blotches from a community college I attended years ago. Is there a way to get an OFFICIAL grade calculation from LSAC before you graduate? Like something that accesses your progress so far, to get an idea how different your LSAC GPA will be from your University GPA so you're not completely punched in the jaw when you graduate/apply to LS.

If you want an official LSAC UGPA, you'd have to send in your transcripts and update as necessary. There's a section on their website that explains how they calculate your gpa.

Also, you can try http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com and other sites but that's unofficial, for obvious reasons.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”