law school application and minor gross misdemeanor

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
duke2015

Re: law school application and minor gross misdemeanor

Postby duke2015 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 am

I do not. I think I will write an apology letter to the store manager, perhaps it will also help with them not taking it forward and filing an official citation.

The premise of this message was not to justify the action but to have a better understanding how to move forward.

I think for now, after sending an apology letter to the store, I will let go from the issue until I get mailing on it, which will make it official and also help me in deciding what actions I need to take.

Thank you all again for your insights and information. It was extremely helpful.

monarchylover

Postby monarchylover » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 am

duke2015 wrote:I do not. I think I will write an apology letter to the store manager, perhaps it will also help with them not taking it forward and filing an official citation.

The premise of this message was not to justify the action but to have a better understanding how to move forward.

I think for now, after sending an apology letter to the store, I will let go from the issue until I get mailing on it, which will make it official and also help me in deciding what actions I need to take.

Thank you all again for your insights and information. It was extremely helpful.

I would really not do anything on your end until you get a lawyer. Trust me, a really really good friend of mine has been in situations much much worse than this many times throughout their life and thanks to lawyers they have never been arrested or convicted of anything(besides reduced traffic violations) because of attorneys that they are grateful for hiring.

Yeshia90

Postby Yeshia90 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 pm

duke2015 wrote:Thank you for all the incredibly valuable information!
To your question what were the items, they were 3 very random grocery store items.

I tried to check several applications but I dont have access to them through LSAC yet. I guess it will all have to come down to the wording of the app.

Since I was not arrestet or brought to a police station, nor had cops involved in this, I will have to wait until (or if) something comes in the mail and take it from there.
For now I was issued nothing.

A banana, a kielbasa, and a cucumber?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”