See transcript on lsac Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
imbored25

Bronze

See transcript on lsac

Post by imbored25 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 pm

lsac has processed one of my two transcripts(haven't requested other one yet). it shows as processed, is there any way i can see what they have(gpa), or can i only see it once everything has been processed, including lor's

TrojanHopeful

Bronze

Re: See transcript on lsac

Post by TrojanHopeful » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm

bump. Also inquiring.

vincanity1

Silver

Post by vincanity1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

imbored25 wrote:lsac has processed one of my two transcripts(haven't requested other one yet). it shows as processed, is there any way i can see what they have(gpa), or can i only see it once everything has been processed, including lor's
Check out the academic summary report on the top right side of the transcript page

Samara

Gold

Post by Samara » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 pm

vincanity1 wrote:
imbored25 wrote:lsac has processed one of my two transcripts(haven't requested other one yet). it shows as processed, is there any way i can see what they have(gpa), or can i only see it once everything has been processed, including lor's
Check out the academic summary report on the top right side of the transcript page
This is correct. However, it will not generate the report until all of your UG transcripts are in. You can use one of the LSAC GPA calculators to figure it out though.

firemed

Silver

Post by firemed » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Samara wrote:
vincanity1 wrote:
This is correct. However, it will not generate the report until all of your UG transcripts are in. You can use one of the LSAC GPA calculators to figure it out though.
Yeah, but I would just wait for them to add it up. Either you get a pleasant surprise or a hideous shock at the end... but it seems like you NEVER get whatever you added up. You always forget something, or miss something...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

MumofCad

Silver

Post by MumofCad » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:47 am

They processed mine in an academic summary despite still awaiting my credits from CC

imbored25

Bronze

Post by imbored25 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am

thanks for the help

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”