See transcript on lsac

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
imbored25

See transcript on lsac

Postby imbored25 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 pm

lsac has processed one of my two transcripts(haven't requested other one yet). it shows as processed, is there any way i can see what they have(gpa), or can i only see it once everything has been processed, including lor's

TrojanHopeful

Re: See transcript on lsac

Postby TrojanHopeful » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm

bump. Also inquiring.

vincanity1

Postby vincanity1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

imbored25 wrote:lsac has processed one of my two transcripts(haven't requested other one yet). it shows as processed, is there any way i can see what they have(gpa), or can i only see it once everything has been processed, including lor's

Check out the academic summary report on the top right side of the transcript page

Samara

Postby Samara » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 pm

vincanity1 wrote:
imbored25 wrote:lsac has processed one of my two transcripts(haven't requested other one yet). it shows as processed, is there any way i can see what they have(gpa), or can i only see it once everything has been processed, including lor's

Check out the academic summary report on the top right side of the transcript page

This is correct. However, it will not generate the report until all of your UG transcripts are in. You can use one of the LSAC GPA calculators to figure it out though.

firemed

Postby firemed » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Samara wrote:
vincanity1 wrote:

This is correct. However, it will not generate the report until all of your UG transcripts are in. You can use one of the LSAC GPA calculators to figure it out though.

Yeah, but I would just wait for them to add it up. Either you get a pleasant surprise or a hideous shock at the end... but it seems like you NEVER get whatever you added up. You always forget something, or miss something...

MumofCad

Postby MumofCad » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:47 am

They processed mine in an academic summary despite still awaiting my credits from CC

imbored25

Postby imbored25 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am

thanks for the help

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”