Way to find out date a school starts accepting applications?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Dawak1

Way to find out date a school starts accepting applications?

Postby Dawak1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm

I am looking at applying to mostly T14 schools this upcoming cycle and am looking for a resource which allows me to see the day schools first start accepting applications. Columbia's website for example says they begin accepting apps on Sept 1. Some sites however do not explicitly state this information. I was wondering if there is a resource out there which can help me out, or if anyone on the forum already knows this info off the top. Ive been told relentlessly about the advantage of applying early and I am planning to submit all of my apps within the 1st week the school begins accepting apps. Just trying to put together a list of deadlines.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks :)

LSATmakesMeNeurotic

Re: Way to find out date a school starts accepting applications?

Postby LSATmakesMeNeurotic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Dawak1 wrote:I am looking at applying to mostly T14 schools this upcoming cycle and am looking for a resource which allows me to see the day schools first start accepting applications. Columbia's website for example says they begin accepting apps on Sept 1. Some sites however do not explicitly state this information. I was wondering if there is a resource out there which can help me out, or if anyone on the forum already knows this info off the top. Ive been told relentlessly about the advantage of applying early and I am planning to submit all of my apps within the 1st week the school begins accepting apps. Just trying to put together a list of deadlines.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks :)

LSAC is very useful. If you add a school to your "application" list, they will tell you what the start date is

Hawkeye Pierce

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

--LinkRemoved--

Dawak1

Postby Dawak1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm

^thanks a lot! appreciate it

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”