Can an international student go for scholarships?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
justwondering123

Can an international student go for scholarships?

Postby justwondering123 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:18 pm

I've come across some at NYU such as Institute for International Law and Justice Scholars Programme as well as the AnBryce scholarship and was wondering whether i would be able to apply to them.

WestOfTheRest

Re: Can an international student go for scholarships?

Postby WestOfTheRest » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:21 pm

You already have a topic trending in this direction. STOP MAKING NEW TOPICS!

justwondering123

Postby justwondering123 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 pm

CastleRock wrote:You already have a topic trending in this direction. STOP MAKING NEW TOPICS!

its a different topic im sure thats allowed.

WestOfTheRest

Postby WestOfTheRest » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

justwondering123 wrote:
CastleRock wrote:You already have a topic trending in this direction. STOP MAKING NEW TOPICS!

It's not different. It's the exact same. Plus, you can find the answer to your question by reading NYU's site.

And personally, I don't care if it's "allowed," it's arrogant because you already have a thread going that is quite similar (if not the exact same) to this one.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

justwondering123 wrote:

It's a thread about international students getting the same scholarships as American students. *checks this thread title* Yup, pretty much the same topic.

Seriously, dude, you're getting pretty annoying. A few more inane questions and people are just going to start responding with troll pictures and dirty jokes. Tone it down and do your own research for a while.

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

justwondering123 wrote:I've come across some at NYU such as Institute for International Law and Justice Scholars Programme as well as the AnBryce scholarship and was wondering whether i would be able to apply to them.

The best person to tell you whether you'd be qualified to apply for these scholarships is the financial aid office at that school.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”