LOR Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
taylorcarr

LOR Question

Postby taylorcarr » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm

I am in the process of adding a recommender on the LSAC website. Under Recommender Contact Information, how relevant are the "Building/department (if applicable)" and "In care of (school or company, if applicable)" fields? I ask mainly because one of my recommenders teaches at a different school now than when I had taken her class, and I'd like to avoid any unnecessary confusion. Thanks!

flexityflex86

Re: LOR Question

Postby flexityflex86 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

taylorcarr wrote:I am in the process of adding a recommender on the LSAC website. Under Recommender Contact Information, how relevant are the "Building/department (if applicable)" and "In care of (school or company, if applicable)" fields? I ask mainly because one of my recommenders teaches at a different school now than when I had taken her class, and I'd like to avoid any unnecessary confusion. Thanks!

don't think it matters but LSAC has great customer service. part of why applying to law school is so expensive is we deal with caring and educated individuals, and not some person overseas making a dollar an hour.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”