This might ruin me..

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
soj

Re: This might ruin me..

Postby soj » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm

loomstate wrote:I think afitouri may have a point here. OP was not advocating lying, nor would he be in such a situation where he would be lying if his double major depended on his school offering a particular course in the summer. I actually found the thread helpful.

Should chiming in and attacking someone for no reason be "perfectly in line with the way that the majority of posters write?"

Since everyone ITT agrees OP should just email the school and be done with it, can we cut the butthurt and move on?

JamMasterJ

Re: This might ruin me..

Postby JamMasterJ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:38 am

loomstate wrote:I think afitouri may have a point here. OP was not advocating lying, nor would he be in such a situation where he would be lying if his double major depended on his school offering a particular course in the summer. I actually found the thread helpful.

Should chiming in and attacking someone for no reason be "perfectly in line with the way that the majority of posters write?"

TTH wasn't attacking OP. My point is that most posters on this site can handle the grating sarcasm without getting butthurt about it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”